B12 is an essential vitamin that everyone needs to feel their best and have energy to live and thrive. This B12 is a highly absorbable blend of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, which helps to supports healthy brain function, nerves and energy levels.
It’s commonly believed that only non-meat eaters need to supplement with B12, however most people whether or not they eat meat are actually deficient in B12 in today’s world.
B12 is critical nutrient that helps to protect and heal nerves and can help combat neurological disorders, anxiety, depression, brain injuries , and more!
The right kind of B12 matters and with a blend of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, our B12 is highly absorbable, works fast, and can be easily used by the body.
USDA Organic B-12:
- A blend of Methylcobalalmin and Adenosylcobalamin - two very bioavailable and important forms of B12 for the body.
- Lowers homocysteine levels, reducing inflammation 
- Fortifies neurotransmitters , which supports better brain health
- Helps protect the body against damage from radiation, pesticides, toxic heavy metals, and harmful viruses 
- Contains at least 2.5mg of B12 per serving
- USDA Organic, Gmo-Free, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan, Paleo